Chiropractic Web Design Its Importance and Best Practices
Why Good Web Design is Important
1. Helps create a positive impression
2. Supports your website’s search engine optimization
3. Creates consistency in your audience’s eyes
Principles of Good Chiropractic Web Design
1. Aligned with the needs of your website’s user
2. A simple yet appealing design
3. A simple, intuitive, and consistent navigation system
4. An f-shaped pattern for the page layout
5. A grid-based layout
This has the simplest structure and is often used for continuous blocks of text that may include photos, videos, and other graphics such as blog and article pages.
This arranges the contents of the pages into two or more columns. The column grid is best used for pricing pages of your different service packages.
This layout utilizes columns and rows to arrange equally sized modules containing graphics and text. Modular grids are often used for category pages, image galleries, and article or blog entry lists.
This layout has a freestyle arrangement with column widths and row heights that vary throughout the page. The hierarchical grid is best applied to your homepage and about page where you can create order but still avoid being boring in the eyes of your audience.